Application Guidelines for the NGP students (Pre-Program students) enrollment for October 2020.
【Deadline: 14:00, June 17, 2020】
※English information follows Japanese one.
Application Period: May 20 (Wed.), 2020 - 14:00 June 17 (Wed.), 2020.
- M1 students who entered the master’s course in the Graduate School of Medicine (Medical Sciences, Disability Sciences) and the Graduate School of Life Sciences (Integrative Life Sciences, Ecological Developmental Adaptability Life Sciences, Molecular and Chemical Life Sciences) in April 2020 and have an intention to advance to the doctoral course.
- D1 students who entered or advanced to the Medical Sciences Course in the Graduate School of Medicine in April 2020.
※As an exception, the following students can apply for this program this time.
- students who entered master’s courses in both Graduate Schools in October 2019 and have an intention to advance to the doctoral course
※In principle, applicants should apply to JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists (Tokubetsu Kenkyuin) (DC).
Required application documents
Send your application documents to the Neuro Global office by the deadline.
Please fill in the forms and submit them as a PDF to the Neuro Global office by email. (The size of attached files should be less than 3MB.)
E-mail: info*neuroglobal.tohoku.ac.jp (Please change「*」into「@」.)
To: Office of Neuro Global International Joint Graduate Program
- Tohoku University NGP Application (Form A)
- Statement of Purpose (Form B)
- Recommendation Letter (Form C)
- Undergraduate academic transcript and graduate academic transcript
- Copy of test scores for official English language skills (TOEFL®, TOEIC®, IELTS, etc.)
※) Recommendation Letter: You need the signature of an NGP Educational Affairs Committee Member on the application form.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email： info*neuroglobal.tohoku.ac.jp (Please change「*」into「@」.)